Breath Buddy Disposable Dust Mask With Active Carbon & Exhalation Valve (15 pack)
- RELIABLE, CE-CERTIFIED PROTECTION: The ultimate European certified dust mask for protection against non-toxic dust, wood, pollen, mold, flour, pet hair, dander, fiberglass, silica and other non-oil based particles. Our flagship mask also offers effective protection when processing minerals like coal, iron, ore and metal. Grind, sand, saw, sweep and mow like a boss without having a coughing or sneezing fit every two minutes!
- INFUSED WITH ACTIVATED CARBON: Absorb even more toxins with the power of activated carbon and plow through particle-heavy projects. Our pollution mask is ideal for city living where thick, non oil-based particles are most prominent, as well as projects that involve toxic particles like mold. Our activated carbon dustproof mask also includes an exhalation valve to reduce fogging, improve breathing and make communication clearer and more audible!
- COMFORTABLE AND VERSATILE: Even if you’re wearing heavy PPE equipment like safety glasses, helmets, hard hats, goggles or ear muffs, the Breath Buddy disposable face mask easily accommodates any shape and stays comfortable all project long. To work around other safety equipment, simply adjust the lightweight elastic straps for a customized fit. It’s also completely foldable for convenient storage and carrying!
- FEATURES ADJUSTABLE NOSE CLIP AND FOAM: Flimsy masks for dust protection offer no nose support at the bridge, creating gaps that let pesky air particles creep in. Not ours! The Breath Buddy particulate respirator mask features an adjustable metal nose clip and comfortable foam bridge to better conform to the shape of your unique face and create a better seal. Finally, an air mask that stays put without flopping around and sliding off your nose!
- 15-PACK FOR ALL YOUR PROJECT NEEDS: Comes with 15 disposable dust masks to give you all the breathing protection you need for a variety of projects. Great for using as an allergy mask on days when pollen season is in full force or dusty areas send you into a sneezing fit, kicking up clouds of sawdust on a woodworking project, combating flying grass when mowing the lawn and protecting yourself from airborne mold and mildew spores!
They were not too expensive and were delivered quickly which was a necessity for us. I would recommend these masks, as they are much better made than the last set we purchased.
We really Love these face masks they are very convenient and it gives us enough in the box so we can share with others.
Currently my favorite disposable masks, they're adorable 😍 .
I work in the medical field and these are about as thick as our surgical masks. There is a moldable piece for the nose, which helps to decrease, but not eliminate, fogging for those of us with glasses. Good quality disposable masks.
These are very comfortable. Easy to use.
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid delivery day disappointments, measure the area you plan to place your new furniture in, as well as the furniture you have selected to purchase, before placing your order. Also measure any doorways (height and width) through which the furniture must pass to get to its final position in your home. Identify any delivery obstacles – is there enough ceiling clearance? Will the furniture clear the stairway or elevator? Can the piece be maneuvered around any right angles? Because of our commitment to providing you with outstanding customer service.
Always free shipping
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.